Tuesday & Thursday: 4.30pm
Saturday & Sunday : 4.30pm
(Depending on the number of polo chukkas for the day, the starting time for polo might be changed)
Members will need to book their chukkas by 1.00pm on each polo day. Similarly, members who need to hire club horses for polo should submit your request by 1.00pm on each polo day. You can book your chukkas/request to hire club horses for polo through the methods shown below:
a) E-mail to email@example.com
b) Call the Polo Office at 6854 3970
c) Call the Reception at 6854 3999
d) Sign up on the chukka sign up list located at the Polo Noticeboard
Tuesday to Sunday (Closed on Mondays)
7 am to 9am and 4pm to 6.30pm
If you already have a Polo Handicap
1) You will need to purchase a Club membership by contacting our Membership & Marketing Department at Tel: 6854 3956 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that you will require either a Charter Membership or Charter Corporate Membership to start playing polo.
2) Send in a letter or email of request to start playing polo to email@example.com and address it to the Polo Captain, accompanied with a letter of introduction from the Club where you are currently playing polo. Most importantly, the letter must state your polo handicap.
3) Once the Polo Captain approved your request, you will need to undergo a polo assessment to determine if you are suitable to play polo. The assessment usually last for half an hour and cost $90 inclusive of 7%GST (rates subject to change).
If you would like to sign up for Polo Lessons
1) You will need to purchase a Club Charter Membership by contacting our Membership & Marketing Department at Tel: 6854 3956 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
2) Send in a letter or email of request for polo lesson to email@example.com and address it to the Polo Captain stating your experience in polo/ riding.
3) Once approved, there will be a polo/riding assessment to determine the eligibility to start having lessons. Assessment will usually last for half an hour and will cost $90 inclusive of 7%GST (rates subject to change).
4) For lessons, you can start with Polo Riding Lesson and subsequently Stick & Ball Lesson. Thereafter, when your instructor has assessed that you are competent enough for the polo test, you can sign up for the polo test which will be held periodically. The polo test involves a polo theory and practical test and upon passing a (N)ovice handicap will be granted which enable you to play polo on weekdays. You can only play polo on weekends when you have obtained a handicap of N+ or above or subject to the Polo Captain's approval.
Weekday chukkas: Polo helmet, polo boots, knee guards, plus a white or red t-shirt with collar. Jeans and other forms of long trousers are permitted.
Weekends: All tournaments, Club Cups, chukkas and stick and ball on the field: Polo helmet, white breeches, polo boots, knee guards (not required for stick and ball), official Club Shirt of the current year or as specified by the Tournament Committee.